A little bit about Richard…

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away…

I think that was where it all began, at the cinema as a six year old watching the opening scenes of Star Wards.  From that day on my imagination exploded.

I began drawing at that age: robots, spaceships, futuristic cities and the like.  I have never really grown up in that respect as I still enjoy doodling the odd robot.  I love illustrating for children, they know what they like.  Normal convention goes out of the window; why not have a caterpillar that can skateboard?  Isn’t that normal?

A few years ago I wrote a story for my two children which I then illustrated and before I knew it there was a second book so decided to try and get them published.  I have not been successful as yet but I am happy in the knowledge that every child that has read them has love the stories and pictures and this includes the children of Kemsley Primary Academy who have a couple of copies.

I was absolutely thrilled when the school contacted me with this fantastic idea and very much look forward to producing the pictures for the school.

There will be robots…!

Respond

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *