As a Trust, REAch2 are committed to creating a culture that strongly reflects the Touchstones: seven principles which make REAch2 academies unique. Just as 500 years ago touchstones were used to test the quality of the gold they marked, so too the Touchstones find what is precious and set these things apart. They express the values and ethos of the Trust and describe perfectly what REAch2 are known for and how they operate.
- Inclusion – REAch2 recognise the differing economic, social and cultural opportunities that serving a range of communities across the country brings.
- Learning & Enjoyment – REAch2 believe that learning and fun go hand in hand. By providing a stimulating environment that delivers this belief, our children are inspired to learn – and through learning discover a future that is worth pursuing.
- Leadership – Inspirational leadership is essential. REAch2 actively seeks out talent and develops it at all levels, spotting and developing the “possible” in everyone from children to adults.
- Responsibility & Integrity – REAch2 is committed to leading by example and lives by its unswerving commitment to integrity, transparency and excellence.
- Inspiration – Inspirational people create positive energy and generate enthusiasm within our schools. They help to develop individuality and creative thinking.
See http://reach2.org/ for more information.