Here at Kemsley Primary Academy we are committed to ensuring equality of provision throughout the school community. To achieve this, our equality objectives are as follows:
- To ensure all pupils are given the opportunity to share their views, opinions and ideas through pupil voice and pupil councils.
- To link British Values intrinsically to our ethos, PSHRE programme and awareness days.
- To increase awareness and understanding of prejudiced based incidences such as racism and micro-aggressions with the whole school community.
- To ensure disadvantaged pupils receive tailored teaching and learning to meet their needs and help them learn more and remember more.
- To promote equality and diversity through a rich range of curriculum opportunities.
- To develop a broad and balanced curriculum where pupils are given opportunities to develop their skills and knowledge in all subject areas, as well as their mental wellbeing and their physical fitness.
Please see our Equalities Framework and review of last year’s equality objectives below: