Skip to content (press enter)
Our uniform consists of:
- White polo shirt
- Grey shorts or long trousers
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress
- Green Check Summer dress in warmer terms
- Emerald green school logo sweatshirt or cardigan
- Black Shoes – no trainers to be worn.
- Suitable coat for wet/cold weather
- In the summer girls may wear a green check dress.
From September 2020, all children must wear their PE kit to school on the day they will be having PE.
- Black Shorts & Joggers
- Coloured T-shirt (depending on house colour – preferably with school logo)
- Spare Socks
- Plimsolls (for indoor PE)
- Trainers (outdoor PE)
Our uniform can be purchased through the following suppliers:
- Forster’s – East Street, Sittingbourne
- Eastenders – West Street, Sittingbourne
- Tesco online – https://www.tesco.com/direct/kemsley-primary-academy/8264.school
It is very important that your child’s clothing is named.